a necessary, unnecessary introduction.

12.20.2011

The birthing of a new blog is sort of an uncomfortable process. I suppose any sort of birthing is. This is old science to me though and re-birthing blogs is a sick hobby of mine.

However,

this blog is too stay.

For further direction is dependent on you. If you are familiar with "the m (squared) story" version one, I doubt you're lost. Hello again & I'm glad you successfully made the move with me with your sanity in tact. Unfortunately mine was damaged on the way.

If you are new, welcome. I'm sure we'll get to know each other along the way.


for the recent old timers,
I would imagine the majority of you are squinting your eyes in anger. I solemnly swear (i'm up to no good) & i will give this baby blog tender love & care like a baby love fern.

let's do this.

7 comments :

  1. haha baby love fern. I love How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. Lovely new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog i will follow your blog and you will follow my blog if it's okay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never abandon you! I hope the new move wasn't too traumatizing, but I know this blog will be just as great as the last one. (yes, I bare testimony of that truth.) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reference to Harry Potter was appreciated! Yay for new blogs. It's always hard to say goodbye to the old one, but sometimes it's just necessary.

    Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so waaaay back at the beginning of summer i entered your giveaway and you said we should get froyo. then i went to africa for the summer and since i've been back i've totally failed at blogging. buuuut CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! i'm always up for froyo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter <3 And I'm excited to read the new chapters in your life.:)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |