TEN DAYS.

12.28.2011

I would rather be wildly ill on my birthday for the rest of my life than be mildly under the weather right now. The edge of my sweatshirt is wet with- i wouldn't say boogers but watery nose fluid & my fridge doesn't have any juice. In fact, our fridge only has a weekend old pizza in it.

The most healthy stage of wedding planning is the last one. The "i don't care" stage which in life is a bad motto to follow however I'm receiving hive five's around the table because i just don't care. Our reception isn't as cute as what my pinterest board had high hopes for & our delicious delights don't contain a cupcake of any sort. I'm sorry but I don't care.

I have the world's greatest groom & the opportunity to spend forever with him. Sign me right up. We're about to be so poor that we might not be able to afford Del Taco but we will be so in love we might be able to go without food.

That's not true but I figured it was romantic.

We don't have couches.
or a table.
nor a TV.

Our bed is comfy & 12 mpg internet lets me blog from anywhere i please. We are happy in our humble (isn't that the truth?) abode. Or, will be. I am happy here. I will be happier when McKay moves in next Friday.

TEN DAYS.

see you there.

i'll be in colored tights, obviously.
he'll be in a skinny tie, obviously.

8 comments :

  1. I really love this post a lot :) I wish everybody could see that when you are in love, nothing is more true.

    "I have the world's greatest groom & the opportunity to spend forever with him. Sign me right up. We're about to be so poor that we might not be able to afford Del Taco but we will be so in love we might be able to go without food."

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis true, the last week is the greatest. my family loved when i got into that mode! just wait till the day of, you'll be so high on life that, even if its not, everything WILL be perfect. :) you're almost there and i'm SOOOOO EXCITED :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its true, who cares if you have nothing, as long as you have McKay, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you! I was the queen "i don't care" bride and my wedding day was perfect- cause I had no idea anything was going wrong if it was. The most important part is the ceremony (so, like 30 minutes). Congrats! You're gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly enjoy your writing style, and this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you guys :) And make sure to let us readers know if you need any help with anything!

    jajohnsonfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so true. The last few weeks before my wedding, I did not care. There's no reason to.

    My hubs and I don't have a tv, and our couches are ripped leather ones from Glenwood. Fun. Honestly though, love is enough. It's part of the fun of marriage.
    Good luck to you!
    I'm so happy for you both

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's seriously the truth about not caring. I was exactly that way too. All you need is your man and that's all you can ask for. Enjoy your day it will go by super fast but will be one of your best days of your life. Don't forget to share your pictures with the ones who sadly can't make it. Everyone says that everything will go wrong on your day...but I can tell you that's a lie. There might be some but all you're thinking about it is being by your mans side. So enjoy your .lovely. day meg!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |