queen bed.

1.10.2012

Nothing makes me look hotter than the fresh start of a semester.

Tuesday is like Sunday, minus church & naps. McKay & I didn't step a foot on campus or in the work place. We  stayed in bed until noon & treated ourselves to sugary cereal. For the love of gift cards, we spent $100 at costco, $230 at Bed Bath & Beyond, $85 at Target & $50 at Texas Roadhouse. We are happy to own 1300 yards of saran wrap (good one, costco. High five for defining "bulk.") & a sturdy ironing board. Post-wedding is better than the pre.

Married life is a weird one but better than a single one. If life could have been this good, i would have wed right after the 6th grade. We're so busy but it's some sort of miracle waking up, having him here. It's a warming relief.

We have one class together this semester which is a pro/con situation. Con, he is better at school than i am. Pro, he is better at school than i am. To make matters a bit more cliche, it's a marriage & relationship skills class. (Awe.)

8 comments :

  1. I've been looking for a post-wedding follow up for an embarrassingly long time. Y'all are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely every time I see a new photo on Facebook. Can't wait for all that is to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish there was a like button on blogger. that would make life a whole heck of a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so happy that you're so happy; you're honestly an inspiration. we'll have to go on a married couple date soon, if not we'll be sure to go camping in the summer. and my lens? 50mm 1.8f with my t2i body. yep, that just happened.

    love, love, love you back pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't being married great? No one gets it until you are actually there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious, I love you guys.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm taking that class at UVU too! Is Genial Childs your professor? I love that course so far. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't catch on the switch, so I just rediscovered you today. Congrats, officially!
    The newlywed life is amazing, I know you know it.
    If you are in need of a blender, or pyrex containers let me know, I'm swimming in them.
    But seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |