8:00 AM.

3.28.2012

I'm questioning why McKay & I thought it was a good idea to take an 8:00 AM class. I have forgotten how to do my hair & I also might have forgotten to put deodorant on. How embarrassing.

UVU smells weird like new books & tired people.

I wish I was back in our warm bed snuggling. That's my favorite part of the day.

When I was living in an apartment full of girls, I heard about the freshman 15. I wasn't scared of that because grocery shopping was the last thing I wanted to do & i didn't have the money to eat out. I lost weight.
Why didn't anyone warn me about the newlywed weight? McKay & I love dining out. Mostly because I can't cook & partially we don't have a dishwasher. We put more effort into cleaning up dinner than eating it. I'm eating carrots now. Forever. Until those 5 pounds find a new home.

I cried during primary on sunday. I should have warned the bishop that I can't keep it together around tiny people. My eleven 7-year olds already have my heart.

I may take a nap. I'm okay with being one of those students that sleep where ever they fall.

12 comments :

  1. I think you look really pretty here and I love the nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newly wed weight is the worst. So is not having a dishwasher. I'm in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im pretty sure you have NOT gained 5 lbs my dear. you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if that is what you look like when you have 8 am class, i am extremely jealous

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous! And, reading that just made my day! You have such a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. if I could look that good for any of my classes LET ALONE my 8 oclock class i would be set! lol you look awesome!! haha oh and i also lost weight instead of the freshman 15! i can't afford to eat out and would prefer to not eat opposed to actually cooking a meal for myself. cheerios, pb&j, and carrots are my staples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nails

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gained the freshman 15 and then lost it, thankfully. And then I gained the 'out of college and sitting in a cubicle all day 15', which took longer to get rid of. So far I have managed to avoid the newly-wed 15...

    But more importantly, I think you need to tell me the name of your nail polish. I'm experiencing a love at first sight thing over here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Go Lucky by China Glaze, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FYI, if you eat too many carrots you actually gain weight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so beautiful. and so cute!

    i adore your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |