& may the odds ever be in your favor.

3.21.2012

the rules : post the rules (obviously) : post of photo of yourself : write 11 things no one wants to know about yourself : answer the previous questions the prior asked : create new questions : tag, tag tag.


one : I bake the best while listening to kate nash.
two : I am progressively wearing less makeup the closer it gets to summer.
three : I cry over Jim & Pam's love story.
four : I am extremely snarky when I am tired or hungry.
five : there was a potato bug in our bathroom this morning.
six : I don't believe tennis shoes should be worn unless you are intending to work out.
seven : I have never had a cavity.
eight : people should stop wearing leggings as pants.
nine : i will always be a fan of mayday parade, the maine & cartel. Go boy bands.
ten : the best cupcakes in town are from the cocoa bean.
eleven : i always wake up being the big spoon.


1: If you met yourself this day two years ago, whats the number one piece of advice you'd give yourself?
Have faith, quickly.

2: What is your ideal, go to outfit?
Naked.

3: If your life were made into a movie what actress would play you? Or more importantly, what actor would play your spouse?
Emma Stone because she is witty. Wentworth Miller because he looks the most like McKay.

4: If you had one million dollars whats the first thing you'd buy?
2 one way tickets to the UK.

5: If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet?
Mom. It's been too long.

6: Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?
Audrey.

7: Favorite Dr. Seuss book and why?
Oh, the places you'll go because of the candyland-like cover.

8: First kiss story, let's here it.
First kiss with my husband because that was never told. I requested that he kept those lips away from me. I was in a sticky situation to say the least. It was raining (of course it was) & he grabbed my face & kissed me so good. I got into my car & swore for the first time.

9: Your wedding day is tomorrow. What are your colors, your dress, and the temple?
That happened on the 6th of January & it was the greatest day of my entire life.

10: Whats the best advice you'd give to a girl who is trying to forget a boy who she reeeeeaaaallly likes?
Stop trying to forget.

I'm breaking the rest of the rules.

6 comments :

  1. I love your wittyness:) Question 10 got to me! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so in love with your blog.. i long to be like you when i'm older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote you go into more details about your first kiss story with, McKay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog for 2 years now, and I love the transition I've seen you make.
    Scotland is gorgeous but may be an acquired taste.
    You're beautiful, as is McKay.
    From, a devoted reader from Manchester, England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy cow! your dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |