i prefer being topped, not topless.

4.13.2012

I believe that you can wear chiffon tops all year round. I have recently fell in love with this store. & this the the majority of my wishlist. I like collars. A lot.

A trip was made to the campus of BYU today & this is what a do not like:
A surplus of human beings in jeans & their super comfortable, new balance shoes. I understand that the campus is massive but please, purchase some comfy boots or knock-off oxfords.

Also,

This is what i'll be doing this weekend. Hope to see you there.

3 comments :

  1. Use code Joana20 for 20% off! TOO GOOD. I spent too much money today. Online shopping will be the death of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. I hate when people wear shoes that look like running shoes all day, every day. If you must wear a tennis shoe, what's wrong with Vans or Converse huh?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |