it's 1:26 in the morning (conversation got boring.)

4.14.2012

(the lily allen version. t-pain stay out of my tunes.)
Every friday, McKay works until midnight. We have date night still, which may be the reason our reason for early afternoon wake ups.

McKay is painting. I take occasional trips to the kitchen to kiss his face, then I wander back to the couch. I admit to loving some youtube super stars, particularly sxephil. His language is offensive but it's my favorite way to update myself on current events.

happy date night.

5 comments :

  1. Amen, I hate the T-pain version. Sxephil makes news entertaining, and I love it besides the language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear... I shouldn't have looked at that picture of that mint ice cream... that's my favorite... now I need some. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lovin' Philip DeFranco since I was fourteen. It's addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of this post...yay for fun lyrics, Lily Allen style! Also, I love that you and your hubby still have date night! Such a lovely blog you have, and I hope you have a Super Sunday ahead!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |