my summer salad.

4.18.2012

(I am mostly posting this so I don't forget it.)

I have a thing for fruit salad. You know the kind, the marshmallow ratio is higher than the fruit. I went through lots of recipes, not particularly pleased with any. So i made my own.

1 large can pineapple chunks
2 small cans mandarin oranges
2 sliced bananas
1 small carton of strawberries, sliced
1 package of mini marshmallows
1 8 oz. sour cream
1 small cool whip

I understand that without a photo lessens the goodness of this recipe.

however,

i love it.

6 comments :

  1. dry jell-o salad
    1 container cool whip
    1 container cottage cheese
    1 package of dry jello (raspberry or strawberry is the best!)

    1 can pinapple tidbits
    Raspberries
    As many marshmallows as you want!
    Mix it all together!

    probably the best stuff i've ever had in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried adding sweetened condensed milk?

    So,
    Cool whip
    Sweetened condensed milk
    Mandarin oranges
    Frozen raspberries
    Lemon juice


    So good!! And I need to try yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweet heart,

    wondering if you would want to do a guest post swap

    let me know,
    nicole

    www.livingwithfletch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you add the juices from the fruits or no?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |