things i love.

5.04.2012

one.
Five Star BBQ.
Oh, for the love of tender meat & sweet sauce, I am in love with Five Star BBQ. (70 North Geneva Road, Orem) I advise the pulled pork & applesauce. I hear the mac & cheese is fantastic too.

two.
this scentsy. Maybe it's because i'm a utahan or a mormon but I love when you walk into a home & a rich smell hits you in the face. This is my summer go-to.
three.
Colored jeans. They are oh so trendy. (& so unnecessarily expensive.)

four:
Mistaking gas for baby flutters. That's awkward but it had to be said somewhere. (& i'll post more details about that soon. Any questions?)

five:
The best movie to hit the face of the planet. Go see The Avenger's as soon as you can.

2 comments :

  1. hahaha when i read the name of the scentsy I thought it said "cevice".... and i was really confused as to why you would want your home to smell like seafood. I'm relieved to know it's something far more delicious smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, the avengers was amaaaazing. i was ready to watch it again the second it ended.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |