chubby for chubby's.

6.01.2012

Pregnancy cravings are just an excuse to eat heavy carbs & extreme amounts of ice cream. You better believe I have cravings every day. I had a few days where all I wanted was cottage cheese. Other than that, my appetite is bland. I would rather eat Sonic ice than a meal.

Luckily,
we found Chubby's. It's a tiny hole in the wall off of State in Pleasant Grove. This baby (mostly me) loves their beer-battered fries & chicken tenders. McKay has a thing for their wings. Go get chubby at Chubby's.

3 comments :

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLACE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE their battered fries! Soooo good (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're craving ice it is because you don't have enough iron. I know because it happened to me and all i wanted was a cup of ice.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |