fluffy questions.

7.31.2012

Here is the last batch of lighthearted & quickly answered questions. I'm also working on the (shh) sex post.

Until then,

Do you go to the gym by yourself or with a friend?
I normally go with McKay or my friend, Becky. It depends on the day.

What blogs do you like to read?
All the Belles & Whistles
A&A
Deer Circus Blog
Definitions of Chelsie
From B to Z
He & I
Life is Sweet
Not A Couple's Blog
The Naulus
& Thriller with a "Sch" are some of my favorites right now.

If you could complete in any Olympic sport, which would it be?

Synchronized diving. No questions asked.

What would you name a kitten, if you bought one?

Probably something ferocious like Steve.

If you could change your name, what would it be?
Ingrid. Maybe Bridget.

Do you get annoyed when people send you emails/comments/Facebook inbox's saying that they "stalk" you and love your blog?
Not at all. It brightens my day.

Did you get annoyed when people who you didn't know showed up to your wedding?
Now that I look back, I am peeved. I wasn't then. It's rather inconsiderate to show up to someone's wedding when you have no relation what so ever.

If you could change anything about your wedding, what would it be?

I wish we would have gone smaller. It was a lot of stress for us & our family.


What do you imagine your life like 5, 10, 20 years down the road?
Happy.

What is your job?
I suppose I am a receptionist.

What made you start blogging in the first place?
When I was a freshman in high school I wanted to nauseate the world with my puppy love & crushes. That's the truth. Luckily that blog is long, long gone.

What have been the biggest benefits for you from blogging?
I've met a lot of really great people.

What advice do you have for a girl who's still in love with a boy she broke up with almost 8 months ago?
If you broke up with him, you must have had reasons for that. Trust in your judgement & know that love can be found in strange places. On bad days, cry & eat expensive ice cream because break ups are awful. Keep your chin up.

How do you feel about a 19 year old marrying a 32 year old? Too weird?
Love is love. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Favorite cupcake recipe?
Betty Crocker's lemon cake mix with coconut buttercream.

Any cool tattoo ideas?
A radioactive sign.

11 comments :

  1. To the 19 year old and the 32 year old- My sister was 19 when she married my 32 year old brother-in-law. They are happily married with a little girl and you'd never know they are 13 years apart. love is love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also to her-
      I'm currently dating someone who is 9 years older, and I'm convinced there is absolutely nothing wrong with our age difference. (I'm 18)
      I'm completely happy with him, and I'm not going to let anyone tell me otherwise. Love is love.
      You're the one who will be living the rest of your life with him, not everyone else & there negative opinions!

      Delete
  2. You're awesome. In a non creepy way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And meg?
    I know you answered my question... but I asked wrong.
    What about a boy who broke up with you? And you're still in love with him 8 months later.
    :)Thanks doll. (And it's totally fine if you can't get around to answering this, thanks for your last advice.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same advice applies. Keep your chin up & eat ice cream. Pray. It gets better.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Thank you for the shout out! You're too great (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please Publish your sex post?! Yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's fair to say that it makes you peeved that blog people came to your wedding. It's not inconsiderate to go to something that you have been openly invited to. It's inconsiderate of you to say that. it just makes the few of us, that look up to you so much that we actually came to your wedding, feel dumb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me clarify.

      There were 2 boys who were known through high school to crash receptions. They showed up at ours. That is who I am specifically speaking about.

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |