i've been sleeping more & blogging less.

7.18.2012

I think in my entire history of blogging, I've never disappeared for nine days without a warning. Sorry.

I enjoyed the sun & rain of St. George over the weekend.
That deserves it's own post.

We bought a new car.
I named the Civic Florence.
McKay doesn't like that.

I keep falling asleep before midnight.
I would say I have mono,
or just a regular bedtime.

I am absolutely devastated that the moose bar sale is over.
5 for a dollar?
What a sick joke.

My nose is peeling.
Shoot.

I bought more nail polish.
I am an addict.
I'm  overall disappointed with Essie.
Fail.
Target is more tempting than Walmart.
If they wouldn't put cute patterns on worthless things,
I would need to buy everything.

I love doing laundry.

McKay is snuggled up in bed still.
Sometimes I will kiss his face while he is sleeping.
He twitches then cocoons himself underneath the blanket.
I laugh.

High waisted pants make me have mom-bum.
I wear them anyway.

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE target. So much. Target needs to stay open 24 hrs instead of walmart. or they both could I guess. I wish the walmart in Lindon and the target in AF would switch places.
    Target wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sad you dont love essie. Its my fav, but to each their own. I wont judge you.
    Blog more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back in the blogging business, Meg. We missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |