unfortunate fact.

7.20.2012

I am confident that I could survive off of Starbuck's Double Chocolaty Chip frappuccino with two pumps of peppermint. I am also confident that I would surrender my health to bathe in this pricey treat. I'm so sick.

I consider The Bachelorette family home evening.

If I had the opportunity to move out of Utah, I would. Not because I'm resentful of this state because I think it's a lovely place. It would just be nice to have a change of scenery & new cafes to eat at.

I ignore people I know at the gym. Earphones in & eyes to the ground.

I spend a lot of money on nail polish, which is really, really stupid. I can't spend $12 on a shirt but you better believe I can spend $8 on a bottle of China Glaze.

I have absolutely no idea where I am going in school.

Ryan Gosling does not make my lady parts tingle. (Oh! I can hear the gasps.) He is well dressed but I prefer Steve Carell.

I have watched all seasons of Glee, Modern Family, Parks & Rec, The Office, America's Next Top Model, The Walking Dead & Prison Break. My time is balanced. Sort of.

I really love old comic books.

I will forever love listening to Aly & AJ because I'm 13 years old & I love glitter.

I have a non-creepy, lady crush on Emma Stone.

I am in an arranged marriage. BriAnna is my best friend & demanded I married into the family. Good thing I fell in love with her brother.

I watch The Philip DeFranco Show e'ry day.

I still say e'ry day.

8 comments :

  1. haha aly & aj. i love them. seriously. i even watched cow belles because i loved/love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since my first viewing of Easy A I've stated that I would be a lesbian for Emma Stone. Also, I once barista'd at starbucks... try white chocolate pepermint frap ... creme base - its amaaaazing. All you have to do is say creme base with any frap... boom, no coffee. & when the holidays emerge... pumpkin spice... blow your brains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Ryan Gosling make any girl's lady parts tingle?
    I would watch Top Model more if I didn't have to take breaks so often due to my annoyance with Tyra Banks.
    She makes me want to punch babies.
    Emma Stone is probably the bees knees.
    and by probably, I mean, she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me guess, you just watched Crazy, Stupid, Love? :P
    Ryan Gosling is highly attractive.
    I have a list of shows I've seen every single episode too, as well. I usually start & finish a series within a short amount of time. It makes my life look sad.
    I, as well, watch Philip DeFranco "e'ry day". With a little Source Fed here & there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These facts are not unfortunate at all.You sound happy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan Gosling, no crush.
    Emma Stone, lady crush.

    I feel ya girl.
    x2

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh p.s
    I may or may not have just watched Cow Belles with ally and aj from like 20 years ago. I used to be OBSESSED with them in every sense of the word.
    (that doesn't mean that I'm not anymore, or anything.. )

    we could easily be the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *I consider The Bachelorette family home evening.
    *If I had the opportunity to move out of Utah, I would. Not because I'm resentful of this state because I think it's a lovely place. It would just be nice to have a change of scenery & new cafes to eat at.
    *I ignore people I know at the gym. Earphones in & eyes to the ground.
    *I have a non-creepy, lady crush on Emma Stone.
    *I still say e'ry day.

    yes.yes.yes.yes.yes
    Um, are we the same person?
    Just wondering.

    xx,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |