i still listen to the dixie chicks.

9.19.2012

I upgraded to a Mac at work & I feel like an 85 year old who has never heard of Google. Whoever chose the movement for minimizing & maximizing screens is probably related to Dr. Seuss or invented Candyland. So whimsical.

As a child, I lit our entertainment center on fire because I put my witch hat on top of a burning candle. That day I decided I would avoid candles entirely. 15 years later, I am making an exception for candles that smell like fall & Volcano from Anthropologie. I'll let you know if I light our apartment on fire. I'm risky.

I'm working 50 hours in 4 days. Surprisingly, I feel fine. I really enjoy my job.

If you wear a BB cream, do you love it? Hate it? I haven't decided whether to buy one or not.

Married people only double date because you realize that you have let your once-flourishing socia life die. McKay & I had the perfect double date over the weekend. McKay & his friend went shooting. Tiffany & I took a nap. That is the truth. Welcome to our life full of netflix, irregular sleeping patterns & being generally boring.

I'll be posting a vlog soon because one : to prove that I don't sound like Kristin Bell & two : I have a list full of stuff that I like. "September favorites," if you will.

happy wednesday.

9 comments :

  1. I still listen to the dixie chicks and still love them .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to try Ashman Candles' Fresh Fruit. It's just like Volcano, in my opinion. And they have them in melts and car air freshners. I think they're warehouse store is in Lindon on Geneva Road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Dixie Chicks.
    where do you work??

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91f-VWKLfjU&feature=related

    happy thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't still listen to the Dixie Chicks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Started using Garnier BB cream a few months ago. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |