Our house is like a pinterest board.

9.11.2012

 Welcome to our cozy abode. I hope you pin every single photo because I am so crafty & I have mason jars in every room.

(here's to the couples who live in regular, un-decorated & poor apartments.)

 We have a lot of naked hangers. Probably because most of our clothes make their home on our floor. Note my retainer case for evenings when I am feeling sexy. Also, feel free to rob us. McKay will blow your head off with the gun that sleeps with us.
Good news, our apartment is a mess & I have an open addiction to nail polish. It's stupid & I need a new hobby. The only books we read: The Book of Mormon, The Hunger Games & Harry Potter.
Tonight as I was folding the laundry, McKay was singing in the kitchen doing the dishes. Our life is simple but we like it. We also like our hand-me-down dishes. We wouldn't mind a dish washer someday. 
I wear my zebra apron while making taquitos. 
\When you have a deceased parent, you feel the need to keep anything related to them, even if it looks like a 12 year old's craft project. Sorry, mom. That is hanging in our bathroom. Everyone needs inspiration on the pot.
I avoid our laundry room because that is where the spiders live. They live in there because I don't bother them. We're both happy. Marriage is an institution to learn everything, even the uncomfortable about another person. McKay gets really frustrated when I put my things on his shelf or when I take his tweezers & accidentally hide them. He still likes me though.
My rug came today which is the only reason I started this post & it is the only pinterest-worthly item in this house. Oh, you could pin my husband too. Also, I rarely dust.

13 comments :

  1. it's so homey & lovely. it makes me miss our 1 bedroom apartment-- somehow a studio apartment makes me not want to be in the house 95% of the time. who knew?
    i love it. and i miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being real. Its a breath of fresh air. Also, I'm a big fan of Bombshell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the best thing in this post is how organized your fingernail polish is. my little bottles of fingernail polish are jealous of the organized life yours enjoy.

    and that is probably the weirdest thing i've ever written on the internet. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that rug! Pretty sure we don't live very far apart, let's visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it!! regardless of how tiny it is, you can tell its home

    ReplyDelete
  6. meg? you sincerely rock.

    xoxo
    bailey @ mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is picture perfect. Believe it or not, it makes me want to live with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. im obsessed with your rug. it may go missing.
    2. im lusting after your nail polish colors. i swear i am boring and have only shades of red and pink.
    3. props to still wearing your retainers. i need to learn from you.
    4. you are the cutest.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha I just found your blog on he and i and I love it! Such a cute post! I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! That rug is amazing, where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, that rug is amazing! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |