'tis the season.

10.06.2012

It was cold this morning. My bed was warm & the tip of my nose was cool. I rolled out of bed at 6 AM & left McKay to sleep. I wore my Christmas sweater & the man at Starbucks wished me a Merry Christmas.

Pitch Perfect is a movie I will go see again. We bought the soundtrack, in fact. This is my favorite song. "I'm going to finish him like a cheesecake."



Taken 2 was good. Redbox worthy. You can only watch so many cat & mouse movies.

I've burned through two bath & body works "Leaves" candles. I'm ready for their Christmas line.

I'm ready for conference. Snuggling & good words all weekend long.

8 comments :

  1. That sounds like a happy morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just put the Christmas candles out. My favorite is Snowed in. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this last night, and my sides are still aching from all the laughter. This is going into my DVD collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got two "leaves" wall flowers burning in my house. great minds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do you get at starbucks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. double chocolaty chip frappe with peppermint. it's a problem.

      Delete
  6. we saw pitch perfect this weekend and loved it. i already want to go see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leaves is the bomb. I have burned through like three oils. I'm ready for winter scent though.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |