20 candles.

11.26.2012

I was birthed 20 years ago. Two decades.

Every birthday is a good one. Also, every birthday doesn't feel different besides the mass amount of sugar intake. This one feels weird though. I've left childhood, being a tween, a teen & now I'm an age that the society sort of acknowledges as respectable & responsible.

My 19th year has been a year of firsts,

// I married a really great person.
// I dropped out of college.
// I re-enrolled in college.
// I lost my V card. (ooolala.)
// I got pregnant.
// I miscarried.
// I bought couches, a mop & other adult-y things.
// I found other hobbies I prefer over blogging.
// I discovered the beauty of mormon-starbucks.
// I became a primary teacher.
// I learned that I prefer to spend time with family than friends.
// I realized that the best date nights are the ones spent snuggled up on the couch watching Prison Break.

5 comments :

  1. Happy happy birthday Mag!That sounds like an awesome year.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really need to be friends. I swear every post I find something else we have in common. This post- We spent our entire thanksgiving break hooked to Prison Break...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This has been quite the exciting year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday to you!

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you certainly did a lot in your 19th birthday! hope you have a great 20th birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |