the good things.

11.08.2012

Due to my raging pre-period hormones, my spontaneous breakdown happened in my major adviser's office. That was good.

So,

If you feel like you want to cry, crawl under a rock, change your major, or drop out of college entirely to become a freelance-anything, I suggest the following to regain your composure.

1: Walk slowly. Enjoy the warm weather because it will soon be gone. Remember that you are okay.

2: Reward yourself for being awesome when you aren't losing it. Such as,



3: Go to Ikea, if you are into it. I am, so I did.

4: Kiss your husband loads.

5: Exercise & listen to good music. Beyonce will work.

6: Watch old episodes of The Office. Michael Scott makes the entire world smile.

7: Pray that your hormones get a grip.

3 comments :

  1. haha! i broke down in the middle of my drawing class and my teacher had no idea what to do with me. at least you only had one person see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ikea. wish i lived closer to the utah one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried at work yesterday...it's fine. I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to... Or the only one who enjoys a good Michael Scott laugh :) I hope you feel better, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |