goodies.

12.12.2012

 Britt & Claire were ever so kind to share some of their products with me that will be featured at the pop up shop on Friday. I thought I would give you a sneak peak.


I have previously purchased bows from Claire & I love, love, love them. I'm currently suffering with grown out bangs that I don't know what to do with & I just pin the back with a bow. They make me look less crazy.

Britt makes gorgeous, gorgeous handmade cards for the holidays. I don't think I will give them away because I like them too much. I think I will put them on our mantle to add to our festive living room. Or if I am feeling particular nice, I might send them in the post because getting letters in the mail makes everyone happy.

See you on friday, lady friends.

11 comments :

  1. CUTE!

    xoxo
    Liesl

    woodsy-soiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coral coloured bow! SOOO pretty :)

    lately, i've just been loving your look! So put together/professional!

    jessica

    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so great! Excited to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are beautiful! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So the red card confuses me. I'm sitting here squinting my eyes trying to see an image that I'm starting to think isn't there. Am I adding meaning where there's not any?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the brown envelopes! I will have to check her out. Those bows are so darling. A girl can't have enough bows I say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable!
    totally following your cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was in san diego when this shindig went down... but is there ANY way that i can still get a few of those adorable bows??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thebellewhistle

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |