another list.

1.18.2013

(welcome to the blog with lists. lots of lists.)

Remember how I went to the ER a few weeks ago? Right.

I watch Private Practice & Grey's Anatomy which leaves me feeling like a surgeon. I might have misdiagnosed myself with appendicitis. That was a thing that happened. However, while I was writhing in my indigestion, I had a CT scan to make sure none of my organs had burst into a million pieces.

This expensive photo showed a growth that is eating my spleen. It's almost, definitely, saying my prayers, not cancer- specifically lymphoma. I have another CT scan soon so I will keep you posted.

but until then, with the small chance I am facing,

things that are better than cancer:
-Parking right as the campus shuttle shows up. A+ for being on time to class.
-warm scarves for nippy weather.
-homemade valentine garland.
-knowing that there aren't any dirty dishes to wash.
-bold lipstick.
-things that three year olds say.
-justin bieber smoking a joint.
-knowing that if i lose my hair,
i can wear a turban e'ryday.

4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness Meg I hope all is well!
    I know it's super scary, We thought i had a brain tumor over the summer, i know it's stressful. keep looking on the bright side and i'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything turns out ok! I'll keep you in our prayers as well!!!! I'm glad you are staying optimistic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers and thoughts to you! XO
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying and thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |