you know what time it is.

1.09.2013

Of course the girl from utah is a hair stylist. That is the only profession we offer.

"I have no idea why I'm still single." Maybe because you are a sexed crazed female with unreal expections due to a filthy book. (I'm sad to see you go. I'm also surprised the producers let you know.)

Ooooh, professional organizer with emotional issues. Girl, you're fun.

Handshake girl, you would have worked wonders in parent trap.

Yoga Katie, you are weird but I like you. No one needs heels- or shoes.

Backbend Robyn, A+ for effort. You've got personality.

I like tiera even though she is uber bubbly & ABC is wanting to make her into the crazy one of the season. Maybe this is just wishful thinking.

Having your awkward moment on que is good in theory but even more awkward in front of national TV.

Sarah with one arm (like Jef with one F) I hope you win because you are lovely.

Leslie, good move. Checking out the merchandise from behind.

Hey Sean, I'll feed you & break your legs. Let's date! Some of these girls make me squirm for humanity.

Girl with the bridal gown & balls. Winner. Have another drink.

KACIE B. Put a ring on that. (Bias.)

I'm excited for this season. I'm investing myself in the drama but not the love story. I can't handle another heartbreak like Emily & Jef's. (HA. I sound ridiculous.) Here's to the bachelor, the world's best & worst reality TV show.

10 comments :

  1. I can't stop myself from watching this stupid show. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Love it and love this show. It's highly entertaining.
    And I can't handle another heartbreak like that one either!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, i love this show. i don't know why either. it can be SO awful. my money is on Kacie B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too addicted to this show. I should probably see a psychiatrist. Is it any surprise that the girl from Utah is friends with Michelle Money?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Kaci B! I can't stop watching even though its like a train wreck!
    The Darjeeling Darlings
    http://darjeelingdarlings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only caught the tail end of it, but your descriptions are hilarious! And seriously, most reality TV shows are so bad they're good. That's why we keep watching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! I don't really watch this show but you make it sound so fun! Love your sense of humor!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this post.
    Love me some Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post had me cracking up! Absolutely love The Bachelor! Such a guilty pleasure ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |