couches, rug & my soul for sale.

2.09.2013

We are downsizing more than we anticipated as we unpack box by box. We lost 400 square feet in our new apartment but gained a dishwasher & some real windows. (Basement apartments: living in the ground with the worms.)


So, we have to sell our beloved snuggle couches & very favorite rug.



RUG.
It's a 5x8, 100% wool gem. I bought it last September so it's nearly new & retails at $288. I am selling it for $200 or best offer.

COUCHES. [SOLD]
These are the greatest. They are deep & comfy. The plaid sort of kills it but they are really quite lovely. $100 for the pair. Unfortunately,we only have civic so I can't deliver but I do have a husband with muscles to lift.

Please e-mail if you are interested.
mrsmeglivingston(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |