places to be.

2.03.2013

Some people don't understand traveling. Going somewhere new for thousands of dollars & only leaving with memories.

I am not one of those people.

I want to try over-priced bistros & hole in the wall pizza joints all over the nation. I want to be a London tourist & take too many photos in Scotland.

Maybe I'm suffering from cabin fever, having lived in Utah for my whole life. I want to be in other cultures & understand other people. I want to know different people, even people that disagree with my lifestyle.

I want to travel.

4 comments :

  1. Man I feel you. It must be the living in Utah your whole life thing? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you girl. While I don't live in Utah, I still live in a smallish town in Washington, generally lacking in diversity.
    My need for travel grows as I get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I am the same way. My husband better be prepared to travel.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |