post-nap rambles.

2.16.2013

Naps turn into something terrible after 6 PM. It's that I don't know if it's 8 PM or 5 AM feeling. McKay is still sleeping & I think he will regret his decision to sleep longer when he wakes up ready for the day at midnight.

If you are a lady who has raging hormones, I would suggest seeing Safe Haven. It's a mash up of Charlie St. Cloud & The Lucky One. It's predictable but it will make you cry anyway.

Also, if you are a person who is asking for more stress-related break outs, you should watch The Following. I wasn't on board with Kevin Bacon because he is forever Ren McCormack in my eyes- and he looks exactly the same which makes me feel weird. Anyway, he is the equivalent of Mahone (Prison Break Alumni) or in other words, a total bad A. It's a heavy show- it's heavier than Breaking Bad & Prison break but it's addicting. Give it a whirl. (Don't watch it by yourself. Or if you have anxiety.)

This is a structured post. I'm good at this.

Can someone write me a guide-to-grocery shopping? I always leave with fruit snacks and cranberry juice.

Until next time.

13 comments :

  1. I'm not much of a television watcher, but I am so obsessed with The Following. It creeps me out each week but I keep coming back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's better then me. I refuse to go. I guess when I have a husband I can't starve him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothin' wrong with fruit snack and juice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. breaking bad, prison break, and the following...all GREAT shows. and yes, yes kevin bacon in the following IS alex from prison break. oh how i love alex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your cactus! my dad got me a basket of succulents because i killed every other plant i've ever owned, and i have somehow managed to kill it too. not cool.

    also, husband watches the following so i've become a little addicted as well. good call on not watching it alone, though.

    xo, bri.

    www.themisterandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you were being serious with your grocery shopping request or not, but if you were, I totally rock at grocery shopping and would be happy to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throw me a bone too! My first by-myself-for-myself grocery shopping experience included standing in front of the jelly selection have a mini panic attack because help!! there are like 50 kinds of friggin jelly!!

      xo

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. @Meg and Brooke - I wrote a how-to! 6 steps. I hope it helps! Leave a comment / email if you have any questions about what I wrote. :)

      http://jajohnsonfam.blogspot.com/2013/03/super-easy-guide-to-grocery-shopping.html

      Delete
  7. I watched the following by myself... bad idea. It's pretty darn scary for a TV show.

    Maybe you should watch extreme couponers, it could inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get this!? I want a succulent so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikea for the win. It was close to 14 dollars but it lasts forever. (This is me justifying.)

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |