unorganized thoughts & everything else.

3.08.2013

@meglivingston

I am welcoming spring break with a hellish sore throat. Good thing I have a sweet husband & netflix.

When I feel like I am finally finished unpacking, I find another three boxes. Where did all of this crap come from?

Sometimes I feel like, as a person, I am falling apart then I watch My Strange Addiction & Toddlers & Tiara's. I feel fine now.

After reading about Lex's success with the Insanity work out program, my good friend Lexi & I started earlier this week. My body hurts. Muscles I didn't even know I had hurt.

Completely disregarding my previous statement, it's girl scout cookie season. That's terrible & fantastic.

As I was picking up a box of samoas- which are definitely not for me, I reached into my bag to pull out my wallet & a pair of undies came with it. That was embarrassing. The babysitter-mother of the scouts gave me an unforgiving scold. Hey lady, I don't have a lot of time in the day & I needed some work out panties for quick secretary-to-gym outfit changes.

happy friday.

4 comments :

  1. I just started 30 Day Ripped and am walking around like a newborn giraffe. My legs won't work from all those dang squats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you would get a dirty look for a pair of panties. *Sigh* Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm i love samoas they're my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. Aren't those days the best? Its like the world was punishing you for buying GS cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |