impressed vol. 2

6.26.2013

three things this week that i recommend:

one : not your mother's beach babe texturizing sea salt spray.  this is disgusting & i probably shouldn't openly admit this but i love 2nd day hair. My hair is so hard to work with when it is clean. Instead of being a gross human & waiting for my hair to get dirty, I am washing my hair as regularly as a person should since i've invested in a sea salt spray. this product is my hair's best friend. my curls stay all day & they act dirty- just the way i like them.

two : bam bams BBQ. we love BBQ. I think we have tried every BBQ joint in the valley & I think bam bams might be my favorite. The pulled pork is to die for. It's nothing fancy. It's just awesome food. Be sure to get there early because they sell out of meat.

three : this song.

7 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh. Second day hair is heaven. And that song is maybe one of the best songs ever- the instructor in my cycle class at the gym always plays it and I'm so obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT SONG. omg. yes.. its great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousins were the ones that started Bam Bams! So glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO in love with that song right now and the sea salt spray...it does wonders for my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to try that product. Hear rave reviews.

    I can't get that song out of my head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own the Victoria's Secret Salt Spray but I am not sure it is THAT great besides smelling good. I bought the Not Your Mother's one because I saw this post and it is so awesome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So it's okay for a man (Robin Thicke) to sexualize a woman? But a woman (Miley Cyrus) can't sexualize herself Do you not see a double standard here?

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |