impressed vol. 3

7.07.2013

two things i've loved recently:

one: mac twig + mac hue.
though i adore a bold lip, I do enjoy a soft color every now & again. with my olive complexion, wearing a classic nude normally washes me out so I have found my perfect version of "nude" which is more of a pinky-mauve color.

two: that stuff.
lex & i whipped up this chip dip for the fourth of july. i'm putting it here so i don't forget it. 
1 can of black beans, drained
1 can of sweet corn, drained
2 tomatoes, diced
1/2 white onion, diced
2 avocados, diced
a bundle of cilantro, minced
1 lime, juiced
salt & pepper to taste.

*revision, this time around I added red onions & i'll keep making it that way.

9 comments :

  1. goodness, maybe i should start liking makeup and then i would look half as decent as you.

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^^ what she said, hahah. You look stunning.

      Delete
  2. that salsa is my summer favorite. it's so addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i make this same exact dip but i mix it with half a bottle of italian dressing. it is amazing. you should definitely try it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've followed your blog for a little while now and never commented. But I always think how gorgeous you look and I thought I might as well let you know!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw your blog from Hunter Kofford's and love it! And, I love twig. One of my faves by far.
    Check out my blog! kianarhodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful, and that chip did looks delish! Hope you had a Happy 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh you are a gorgeous one!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |