on achieving tight buns.

7.16.2013

Sometimes I like to be healthy. Mostly I like to eat cake & watch desperate housewives. i'm full of good ideas so if I was the queen of health, these are the things that would make the entire ordeal a lot better.

for running: if the treadmill would light up different colors & duel as a fog machine so I would feel like I was in an 80's music video all of the time.

for healthy grocery shopping: if every time I put something green in my grocery cart, someone would give me a high five- or a dollar. or ten dollars.

for weight training: if the lower the weight, the high you were on the kewl kat scale. my 8 pound-ers would be rocking the gym.

for the intimidating, fit girls that make you feel like a beached whale: i would just put them in their own gym- filled with twinkies.

for the creepy meat heads that watch your tots while you run: i would give every girl running a squirt gun filled with lemon juice to squirt the horn dog's eyes out.

for clean eating prep: mostly I suggest someone else cooking for me all of the time.

for celery: dousing it in peanut butter doesn't taste any better but does act like a nice utensil to lick the peanut butter off.

for drinking water: put some crystal light in it & pretend it's kool-aid.

yay (sort of) to healthy endeavors.

8 comments :

  1. AGREE!
    Also, I like the new layout / design! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this. And the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh.
    i'm dying.
    love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! hahahahaa... "for healthy grocery shopping: if every time I put something green in my grocery cart, someone would give me a high five- or a dollar. or ten dollars." would a green kitkat (green tea kitkat) count? hehehehehe. You are too funny! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!! I just died of laughter. I love this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |