at least this isn't another recipe.

9.05.2013


+ If you are of age (whatever age that might be) go skinny dipping. It's a fun time. (Ooooh, inappropriate story I won't leak on the internet.)

+Speaking of airing your dirty laundry to the entire world, it use to be an activity I thoroughly enjoyed. Here's a fun tidbit because I just want it out of my system. I haven't had a real conversation with my immediate family (besides my little brother) since I was in high school & when I tried earlier this week, I was told to leave. That was a fun time but not as fun as skinny dipping.

+ I started CrossFit this morning & I'm still sweating.

+There is a ceramic pumpkin on every surface in my house because I'm one of those people. I also buy candy corn to display but not to eat. I can't promise that I will wait for Thanksgiving to put up the Christmas tree.
Yep. I've kill an entire herd.

+Toilet paper is overpriced. So is school.

+I can't stop (& we wonnn't stoooppp) listening to this song.

11 comments :

  1. Where are you doing CrossFit at? I've been looking into doing that as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't bring myself to purchase a program because it's so expensive but Viking CrossFit posts their workouts every morning. McKay & I have just been following them at Gold's because they have most of the equipment you need.

      Delete
  2. i love you. and this whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just leave this here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXYWDtXbBB0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could kiss you right on the head.

      Delete
  4. I still love you even though you skinny dip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss you! and our Saturday nail polish/ disney movie conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best post ever. Love your honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha this post is fantastic! so happy to have stumbled across your blog :) so hello, i'm new here! you are hilarious, and this made my morning!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |