i'm currently listening to the pussycat dolls, just in case you wanted to know.

3.26.2014

CURRENT THINGS IN MY MIND.

+ I got a new job. Did I already tell you that? I rarely tell you anything, old friend. I apologize for that. It's a lovely company with stellar people. Admittedly, it's hard to be at the bottom of the corporate food chain again. I like knowing what I'm doing & learning something new requires asking questions. Lots of questions. I'm learning which is refreshing.

+ Speaking of jobs & things, do you recall what happened at the last company I was with? Short story: the federal trade commission showed up. temporarily ceased & shut down. I found a new job. As of last Thursday, the judge ruled in the company's favor which is wonderful. (FTC, shove it.)

+ I've been under the weather today. The weather as also been under the weather. It rained. It snowed. It's like she's in bad relationship & doesn't know what she wants.

+ Ginger. That's what I'll be tomorrow.

+ I instagram more than I blog. I just used instagram as a verb. Great. I recently went back on private because I got a wave of "there could be creeps out there." You're probably not creepy, so if you are wondering ---> @meglivingston

+ I finished reading Divergent. So, naturally, I saw the movie. It was good. The book is also wonderful. I would probably be Erudite or Candor. I know, they are the worst. McKay is dauntless to the core, without questions.

+ One of my very favorite humans will be back in the USA next week. I'm bursting with joy.

+ Have a cool week. Watch the voice. It's a good one. Also, go to 180 Tacos if you live in Utah Valley. It will rock your taco world.

2 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm glad that thing with your old job got solved in their favor.
    Please write about the ring you always wear on your left thumb! I think every ring has a story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the process of reading divergent. already saw the movie so I was reeled in.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |