RED.

3.30.2014

+ I (not i, Meredith, the hair wizard) dyed my hair last week. In church today, one of the girls I teach told me I looked like Ariel so that was particularly nice. I don't think I'll go back to a normal color anytime soon.

+ the concept of a massage is a weird one. Please, dress down into your birthday suit in a dimly lit room, lay on a heated bed, & welcome a complete stranger to rub down your naked body. It's weird. It is so, so weird- but if you can get past that, it's also the best. If you are in utah valley & in need of a massage, Marilu at Amara should win an award of some kind. She's phenoms- yep, phenoms. (Phenomenal, if you aren't hip.)

+ I probably should have shaved my legs today. Or at least worn tights. I'm sorry for anyone at church that got the chance to look at my naturally-grown leggings. I'm gross.

3 comments :

  1. yes! I love the red hair. I wish I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your red hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair!!! I'm too scared to go that bold! Looks so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |