homecomings & farewells.

4.07.2014


+ i love it when life gets real weird, real quickly. i put my two weeks in today. my insides feel sad because the people I work with are absolutely pleasant but sometimes you've just got to do what you've got to do. (Hi, my middle name is vague.)

+ if you are here because you are hoping my blog will be full of wit & comedy like my old blog (which is now private because woah, I did not have a filter) you might remember Evan. we have been the best of friends since high school & he has been in Colombia the last two years teaching the gospel. He is such a lovely human. He's single, laaaaddddiiieesss but there will be a grueling interrogation beforehand. (Jokes. Sort of.)

+ i bought $10, polka dot pants from H&M. I suggest you go pick up a pair.

+ a warm thank you & perhaps even a cyber hug (i'm not a hugger) to those who commented on the last post. I have gone back & forth about sharing that bit of my life but it's nice to know we all have issues we are working out.

+ while dating mckay, I stepped outside of my happy box so I could look cool. Well, for the first few weeks, he quickly realized that I'm not a cool cat. (I say cool cat, so you know, that's some indication.) One of these activities included one of those places covered in trampolines. The walls, the floors- it's basically like one giant limb-breaking boobie-trap. i went, & smiled & tried to act adorably clumsy. I also never, ever, ever went back. After i sealed that deal, that was one of my "no thanks, never again" dates. Bad wife award. Somehow, I was roped into going over the weekend. I moaned & groaned like an annoying 5 year old that just needs a nap the entire way there. In the end, it was so fun. In fact, I'm currently trying to persuade Lexi to go with me tonight. I learned to do a back flip (which is REALLY COOL, okay?) & I didn't break anything. So, try new things, kids.

+ if you have a gold's pass, go to turbo kick. it's fun & a great workout. if you see me ever, don't look because I look like i'm having a full body heave. It's fine.

4 comments :

  1. Hey you. I'm joining Gold's presently. I expect awkward group classing together at least once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Evan! You two are the cutest best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. turbo kick is my favorite class ever. I've been a regular on Wednesday mornings for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the crap are you doing inviting people to turbo kick? people will see me. and they'll laugh. (if they already don't.)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |