+ I like food. What a profound way to start this post. Utah Valley has been late to the food truck game but I'm glad we are slowly but surely getting up to speed. (Wishful thinking.) Waffleluv didn't strike my fancy. Too expensive, too dense, too sugary (I wasn't even aware that could happen.) Oh, but for the love of Art City Donuts. I don't even like donuts but sweet mercy, these bites are delicious & cheap. Both elements I need in my life. If you see their truck, try them out. Worth it, unless you are dieting then go eat a carrot or something.

+ McKay & I spontaneously went camping this week in Moab. McKay calls it luxury camping because our campground had showers (& a pool.)

+ Rediscovering music is nice. I've been listening to Mika the last few days. Grace Kelly.

+ I should unpack. I know I won't tonight.

+ The Mindy Project finale was PERFECT. I wouldn't expect anything less from Ms. Kaling. She's brilliant.

5 comments :

  1. Mindy and Danny forever, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. I am, and have been, obsessed with MIKA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap! My hulu queue has like 8million shows on it. I've fallen behind on Mindy. I'm praying I will have time to watch it this weekend but that's probably just wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you camp in Moab that also had a pool??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed here http://moabrvresorts.com/moab-valley/. It was the bomb.com

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |