+ I went to Trader Joe's for the first time this week. I also went for the second time this week. It's such a shame it's so far away. Some people like to spend their spare time in libraries, I like spending my time in grocery stores. It's weird, I know but I like it. I bought an array of weird things from Trader Joe's that I am already in love with. If you have any favorites, let me know because I'm sure I'll make the hour drive again quite soon.

+ if you don't have one already, you should probably find a best friend that will bring you a dirty coke when you are having a crap day. It's nice.

+ Someone tell me what to major in because I just don't even have a clue.

11 comments :

  1. ahh peonies, luckily i have a trader joes literally behind my house so I walk there a few times a week. make sure you get some joe joes, they have the best selection of cheeses, and i love their bread, lastly my ultimate favorite their chocolate lava cakes that they have in the freezer section. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY HECK. I picked up the lava cakes but then put them back! Dang it all. I'll have to pick up those (& everything else you recommended.)

      Delete
  2. Their mochi ice cream and my lack of it at the moment is making me cry. Mango and strawberry are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major in Exercise Science! Especially if you go to UVU. Every single professor is awesome in that department and it's a fun one. Lots of sweet bros in your classes but if you can look past that, I think you would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a Trader Joe's?? Since when?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two words. COOKIE BUTTER. also pairs with two words. WAFFLE COOKIES. I love love trader joes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am straight up OBSESSED with their coconut body butter. Only $5. You won't regret it. You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are getting a trader joes near sandy so it won't be as far soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you figure out a good major, let me know. I have no clue either.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |