instahoe + scandal

5.15.2014


I post too much on instagram & too little on blogger. Oops. @meglivingston.

+ I abuse Netflix. Our relationship is full blown commitment. If I start one episode, suddenly I've watched 3 seasons in a week. I started Scandal 2 weeks ago & I'm caught up already. *SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS. Let's not talk about the time I've spent watching TV but let's talk about Olivia Pope. AH, the finale killed me. My heart aches for Huck. I desperately need (NEED) Olivia to love Jake. Rowan, Olivia's dad, makes me want to rip my hairs out, along with Quinn. What the crap, quinn! (Oh, Huck & Quinn. Sometimes I'm like, yes, this makes sense but mostly I feel queasy.) All of my thoughts are eating each other because I haven't burned through a series that quickly since Prison Break.

I don't have anything else to say. Mostly I just want Scandal & post on instagram. I am thrilling, I know.


3 comments :

  1. we got xfinity through comcast at our house and I feel like that's even more addicting than netflix. it kind of has better shows. i'm not even biased though because I've had netflix and I wasn't too impressed. but hey when you watch everything on netflix just get xfinity via comcast. i'm not even going to tell you that they have live sport games too.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we all love/are queasy about Huck & Quinn. SCANDAL4LYFEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! Can we please talk about how obsessed I am with Scandal too!!! Seriously.. you just cant stop watching it. It is a drug. Steve and I watched the first season in like 2 days. I'm glad we can understand each other.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |