all i do is talk about food.

7.10.2014

+ at one point in my life, I did not like in-n-out. (I heard an audible gasp. I know, i know.) Mostly because I don't like burgers in general. (You're dying.) However a protein-styled burger wins my heart everytime. I could eat ten probably & not even feel bad. (I might feel sick.) (I use too many parentheses.)

+ i always stalk the online thrift stores for furniture. It just so happens that my very favorite kind of furniture is real expensive & also found in the mid-century so anytime some person who doesn't really know what kind of mid-century gem they have sell it for cheap, I buy. Today I am almost sure that I have my hands on a (definitely not authentic but still beautiful) Eames Design armchair. I could just die.

+ i tried Mend Juicery in Provo yesterday. I'm trying to be healthier. (HA. You know, with my french fries.) Anyway, I wish I like juicing. I wish I could get on board with pressed carrots & kale but let's get real, yuck. I stayed away from all things veggie & picked up their seasonal drink which was filled with watermelon & mint. It tastes healthy but it's refreshing. If you are in need for a healthy treat & don't juice at home (& have an extra eight dollars. Expensive juice, i'd say) swing by Mend.

+ all I do is talk about food. Does that make me a foodie or just abnormally hungry?

+ things i have been enjoying lately: lilac nail polish, nice strangers & gordon ramsay.

2 comments :

  1. Those Revlon just bitten stains are only 3.79 at the Smiths in Provo, as well as some other locations right now. Thought you would want to know since I have seen you post about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |