AN OUTING TO THE BABY CUBBY + AN INVITATION TO SHOP.

7.16.2015

One of the best kept secrets of  Utah Valley probably shouldn't be kept in closed mouths by the locals anymore because it's rude. So in turn, I'm sharing the baby-goodness with you. Tucked away on the west side of Geneva Road in Lindon, you can find The Baby Cubby. It's a store filled to the brim with some of my favorite baby brands, including Little Unicorn & Baby Lit. In fact, I haven't ever made purchases through some of my favorite brands because I absolutely adore working with The Baby Cubby. They are willing to price match their products (even from Amazon) & honor competitor coupons. High five to nice people & bargain shopping.

If you haven't had the chance to stop by (or you simply need a girls night out,) come & hang out with me on Tuesday, July 21st between 6 PM & 9 PM at The Baby Cubby (71 South 1380 West, Lindon.) They are hosting a Pop-Up Shop with the lovely Taylor Joelle. Bring your friends & kiddos. Shopping for the ladies & free activities for the little ones such as paper doll decorating & free hair-do's. Plus, treats. You can't really say no to treats, right? (I can't, but you know me.) Come get an exclusive sneak peak at Taylor Joelle's new line & enjoy a 10% discount off of your entire purchase. Let's chat (probably about babies & Bachelorette gossip) & be friends at The Baby Cubby.

All event information here.

Also a bit of an update, I am feeling blogging vibes again. (High fives all around!) Probably because most of my spare time is being dedicated to our re-launched lifestyle blog, Meg & Lex, co. (!!!!!) Those excessive exclamation marks show my excitement. I'm currently in the midst of my mom series on that slice of the internet. So, if you aren't totally repulsed by my obsession with my child, then you can go over there. I recently posted my master list of baby products that I absolutely can't live without. Babies require so much crap. It is truly incredible & probably the 8th wonder of the world. We also talk about lipstick. And cake. Normal things. So, there's that. I'll be back with a semi-formatted (HA, let's get real- not at all) update post. Things are happening. I'll keep you on your toes, but Lexi & I whipped & nae-nae-ed so hard that we broke a lamp. More on that later.

Come to The Baby Cubby on Tuesday, July 21st. (I need friends. Baby-loving friends.)

*Thanks to The Baby Cubby for sponsoring this post & supporting our tiny, hot mess of a blog. You really are too kind. 

2 comments :

  1. I have been looking for an awesome baby store like this! And by the looks of it, I might as well just have my paycheck direct-deposited to them, since that's where it will go anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allyson, we'd love to have you come in!

      If you have any questions just let me know, you can message me on Instagram or send us an email at info@babycubby.com.

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |